enMotion by GP PRO 1-Ply Paper Towels, 100% Recycled, Brown, 800′ Per Roll, Pack Of 6 Rolls Is Having A Massive 72% Off Sale enMotion97Cleaning and Breakroom > Cleaning and Janitorial Supplies
enMotion by GP PRO 1-Ply Paper Towels, 100% Recycled, Brown, 800′ Per Roll, Pack Of 6 Rolls – These cost-effective, high-quality roll towels are specifically engineered to be used with our enMotion Wall-Mount Automated Towel Dispenser or enMotion Impulse 10 Towel Dispenser to provide reliable towel dispensing at the wave of a hand. Choose these towels for dependable, cost-saving performance and customer satisfaction.
- Soft, thick and absorbent paper towel that delivers quality and performance
- Long-lasting rolls with customizable settings including delayed dispensing, sheet length and dispense method
- Reduce waste with the ability to adjust dispensed sheet length resulting in less towels used
- USDA Certified Biobased means these towels are made from renewable resources derived from plants, so they’re a smart sustainable choice
- Compatible with enMotion 10” paper towel dispensers 59462A, 59400A, 59460A, 59488A, 59447A, 59487A
- The Sustainable Forestry Initiative certified sourcing label is proof Georgia-Pacific is using fiber from responsible and legal sources. SFI is a registered trademark owned by Sustainable Forestry Initiative, Inc. www.sfiprogram.org.
- LEED: Can help earn LEED credits.The LEED Certification Mark is a registered trademark owned by the U.S. Green Building Council and is used by permission.
- Paper towels are recycled, feature a brown color and come in a case of 6.
- Eco-conscious choice — has one or more meaningful eco-attributes or eco-labels.
- Recycled content — Product contains 100% total recycled content, including 40% postconsumer content, helping you save resources and reduce waste.
- USDA Certified Biobased — meets federal guidelines for plant-based/bio-based materials.
- EcoLogo certified — reduced environmental impact from an overall lifecycle standpoint.
- Green Seal certified — reduced environmental impact from an overall lifecycle standpoint.